Friday, October 26, 2007

I was kidnapped by Pirates!!

is the answer I give when asked where did you go.
It sounds so much better than all the drama that became my life for this past season.
But as the saying goes.
This to shall pass. And dog gone it.

It.

Will.

Pass.

NOW!


7.1

Copyright 2007 Dawn
ACEO 2.5x3.5 inches
color pencil
100 lb. bristol board


See all better!

I have had at least one blog since 2002. Started with an anonymous one. Then the farm blog, which spun off the cooking one, craft one, photography one... then the Art one (this one) and the Writing one. And a couple more. Crazy, huh?

Remember back when we all had one blog, then the pendulum swung and most of us had several blogs or a "more" link to keep reading.... then back it swung to having one blog and now it seems anything goes.

Knitting and cooking blogs were and still are a big thing.

But OH MY I have found so many adorable Home/Cottage/Romantic Decor blogs. I was just giddy seeing all these talented women's homes. Like a mega home tour. For Free!!

And giveaways, whoa, how about those. Awesome.

Only one thing puzzles me. Not many bloggers using Blogrolling. What's up with that?

I will be as soon as I get settled in again. A lot going on and with NaNoWriMo right around the corner. If I work on my blogroll now... all I will do is read Your Blogs and not finish again this year.

Motto for 2007 NaNoWriMo.... write first, read others later. Like in December.

PS. To those that used to read the Farm blog.... Kiddo is doing well. Me, too.

No comments: