Wednesday, October 12, 2016



It's been a long time... time to start an new chapter.

I'll leave the Artist/Mom Blog in archives since that is part of my journey to now!

Former Profile:
I am an artist in transition, a wanna be writer, employed by a non-profit ministry. I am a single mother of a teen age daughter, who has spread her wings. So I have an empty nest and I am exploring who I am... I once was adventurous and bold. I knew no one in Texas when I moved here in 1980. I live on a small farm surrounded by suburbia. The farm is for sale. So unless I win the lottery or marry a wanna be farmer I will eventually be moving and starting yet another chapter in my life. For now I create something daily while I discover who I want to be when I grow up.

Brief update
Left the ministry in Dec, 2008. Grandson born in May 2011, who along with my daughter, lived with me until Dec.2014. I'm still on the farm, although I sold off 50% of it & the remainder is listed at this time. Lots of life since I've been away from blog land, but I would rather move forward!!

No comments: