Sunday, November 25, 2007

Saturday Sightings...Not on Sunday Either

Another day filled with interruptions... not only affecting Saturday Sighting but my Marathon NaNoWriMo writing frenzy for today.

Good interruptions, but interruptions none the less.

Plus I closed my eyes for just a second around 7:30 pm. I just woke up! I not only didn't post the continuation of the "house" ... I missed Desperate Housewives!

This fabulously quirky house deserves more than my half awake attempt at a narrative.
I will however post this...

Picture 029


This is a very sharp curve to the left. I saw the turret or cupola or whatever that top thing is called and a gargoyle?

How could I not go forward rather than following the main road to the left?

Saturday Sighting continues Next Saturday. Surely no more Life could happened, right?

Monday Night Dinner and Art ... tomorrow evening...

so in the mean time go visit Nat and his Art Giveaway! Time is running out! I've won twice I really shouldn't comment again but it's really hard not to... go check it out! Win some Art! He is only shipping to the US, though.

Update: Answers to questions asked in comments on Black Friday Post

HELP KELSO, PANTHERGIRL'S GREYHOUND! Shop Amazon.com through this link!


4 comments:

kari and kijsa said...

A gragoyle? What a fun sighting! Now we must hop over by your recommendation and check Nat out!

blessings,
kari & kijsa

Dawn-Enigma Artist said...

Hi Kari and Kijsa, thanks for the visit! I hope you win some Art at Nat's!

The Park Wife said...

Great blog, thanks for stopping by mine. Yes, I am obsessed with Ree, I have been making all her recipes and reading her archives. She is addictive.

Dawn-Enigma Artist said...

Yes, she is and I for one will not join the support group! PW is a good addiction.

Thanks for stopping by!